The Roller Sports Foundation is the organising entity of the World Roller Games Barcelona and it comprises the Spanish Roller Sports Federation (RFEP) and Catalan Royal Sports Federation (FCP).
The institutional partners of the World Roller Games Barcelona 2019 are the Barcelona City Council, Government of Catalonia, Barcelona Provincial Council and Spanish National Sports Council.
- To manage the WRG efficiently and transparently.
- To use its economic resources responsibly.
- To use information and communication technologies ingeniously.
- To generate social responsibility and sustainability.
- To encourage citizen participation.
- To promote Barcelona, Catalonia and Spain to the world in a positive manner.
- To generate cohesion between the various roller sports disciplines and make the most of the synergies between them.
To build a lasting project that can generate a legacy by promoting:
- Increased knowledge of the various roller sports disciplines.
- Increased roller sports practice.
- Better facilities.
- Business projects related to roller sports. The Roller Sports Foundation will promote the WRG as an event of international success and impact in the medium to long term, planning it as an attractive event for all audiences.
Royal Spanish Roller Sports Federation
Barcelona Sports Institute
Director of Catalan
for Sport in Barcelona
Provincial Councillor for Sport
for Sports Matters
for Top-Level Sport
Deputy Director for Sports
Promotion and Innovation